- Types Of Speech
- You can use plower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Plower
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, l, o, p, r, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ow. Plower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pl, plo, plow, plowe, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- A man who plows
- Is plower a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Plower in Pig Latin is said as "owerplay or owerplway".
- p | l | o | w | e | r
- pl | lo | ow | we | er
- plo | low | owe | wer
- plow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
|Agriculturist||someone concerned with the science or art or business of cultivating the soil|
|Agronomist||an expert in soil management and field-crop production|
|Arboriculturist||someone trained in forestry|
|Bucolic||a short descriptive poem of rural or pastoral life|
|Collective Farm Worker|
|Crofter||an owner or tenant of a small farm in Great Britain|
View all cognitive synonyms for Plower
|Plower||a man who plows|
View English words with the unique letters used in plower. Words With The Letters Eloprw
|Plough||a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing|
|Plow||a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing|
|Turn||taking a short walk out and back|
"we took a turn in the park"
|Farmhand||a hired hand on a farm|
|Fieldhand||a hired hand on a farm|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Walloper (8 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||walloper|
|Plower (6 letters)||11||13||plower|
|Prowler (7 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||eloprrw|
Plower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters