- Types Of Speech
- You can use pneumonia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pneumonia
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, i, m, n, o, p, and u, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter m. Pneumonia starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pn, pne, pneu, pneum, and the ending characters are a, ia, nia, onia, monia, ..
- Respiratory disease characterized by inflammation of the lung parenchyma (excluding the bronchi) with congestion caused by viruses or bacteria or irritants
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Pneumonia is set as a grade seven word that starts with p, ends with a, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pneumonia in Pig Latin is said as "eumoniapnay or eumoniapnway".
- p | n | e | u | m | o | n | i | a
- pn | ne | eu | um | mo | on | ni | ia
- pne | neu | eum | umo | mon | oni | nia
- pneu | neum | eumo | umon | moni | onia
- Word Gram
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Acute Anterior Poliomyelitis|
|Acute Articular Rheumatism|
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pneumonia
|Pneumonia||respiratory disease characterized by inflammation of the lung parenchyma (excluding the bronchi) with congestion caused by viruses or bacteria or irritants|
View English words with the unique letters used in pneumonia. Words With The Letters Aeimnopu
|Bronchopneumonia||pneumonia characterized by acute inflammation of the walls of the bronchioles|
|Interstitial Plasma Cell Pneumonia|
|Pleuropneumonia||pleurisy and pneumonia|
|Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia|
|Pneumocytosis||pneumonia occurring in infants or in persons with impaired immune systems (as AIDS victims)|
Pneumonia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
- starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel
- 9 letters, 4 consonants, 5 vowels, 4 syllables
- 9 letters, 5 vowels, and 4 syllables
- 4 consonants, 5 vowels, 4 syllables
- 4 consonants and 4 syllables
- 4 consonants and 5 vowels
- 5 vowels and 4 syllables
- Words With All Vowels (aeiou)
- Words with Ancient Greek roots.