- Types Of Speech
- You can use podium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Podium
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters d, i, m, o, p, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters di. Podium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pod, podi, podiu, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, dium, odium, ..
- A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- School Grade
- Podium is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with m, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is podium a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Podium in Pig Latin is said as "odiumpay or odiumpway".
- p | o | d | i | u | m
- po | od | di | iu | um
- pod | odi | diu | ium
- podi | odiu | dium
- Word Gram
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
|Afterglow||the pleasure of remembering some pleasant event|
"he basked in the afterglow of his victory"
|Afterimage||an image (usually a negative image) that persists after stimulation has ceased|
|Aftersensation||an image (usually a negative image) that persists after stimulation has ceased|
|Allot||give out or allot|
"We were assigned new uniforms"
|Amaze||be a mystery or bewildering to|
"This beats me!"
"Got me--I don''t know the answer!"
"a vexing problem"
"This question really stuck me"
|Amble||a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Podium
|Podium||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
View English words with the unique letters used in podium. Words With The Letters Dimopu
|Platform||a woman''s shoe with a very high thick sole|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Podium (6 letters)||11||14||dimopu|
Podium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters