- Types Of Speech
- You can use pollination as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pollination
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, i, l, n, o, p, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter n. Pollination starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pol, poll, polli, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Pollination is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Transfer of pollen from the anther to the stigma of a plant
- School Grade
- Pollination is set as a grade eight word that starts with p, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pollination in Pig Latin is said as "ollinationpay or ollinationpway".
- p | o | l | l | i | n | a | t | i | o | n
- po | ol | ll | li | in | na | at | ti | io | on
- pol | oll | lli | lin | ina | nat | ati | tio | ion
- poll | olli | llin | lina | inat | nati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Pollination||transfer of pollen from the anther to the stigma of a plant|
View English words with the unique letters used in pollination. Words With The Letters Ailnopt
|Pollenate||fertilize by transfering pollen|
|Pollinate||fertilize by transfering pollen|
|Fecundation||making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure|
|Fertilisation||making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure|
|Fertilization||making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure|
|Impregnation||creation by the physical union of male and female gametes|
of sperm and ova in an animal or pollen and ovule in a plant
Pollination Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N