- Types Of Speech
- You can use polymerization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Polymerization
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, o, p, r, t, y, and z, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ri. Polymerization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pol, poly, polym, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A chemical process that combines several monomers to form a polymer or polymeric compound
- Pig Latin
- Polymerization in Pig Latin is said as "olymerizationpay or olymerizationpway".
- p | o | l | y | m | e | r | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- po | ol | ly | ym | me | er | ri | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- pol | oly | lym | yme | mer | eri | riz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- poly | olym | lyme | ymer | meri | eriz | riza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Acidification||the process of becoming acid or being converted into an acid|
|Carbonation||saturation with carbon dioxide (as soda water)|
|Catalysis||acceleration of a chemical reaction induced the presence of material that is chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction|
"of the top 50 commodity chemicals, 30 are created directly by catalysis and another 6 are made from raw materials that are catal
|Electrolysis||removing superfluous or unwanted hair by passing an electric current through the hair root|
|Ferment||a chemical phenomenon in which an organic molecule splits into simpler substances|
View all cognitive synonyms for Polymerization
|Polymerization||a chemical process that combines several monomers to form a polymer or polymeric compound|
View English words with the unique letters used in polymerization. Words With The Letters Aeilmnoprtyz
Polymerization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N