- Types Of Speech
- You can use polyunsaturated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Polyunsaturated
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, l, n, o, p, r, s, t, u, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter a. Polyunsaturated starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pol, poly, polyu, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, rated, ..
- (of long-chain carbon compounds especially fats) having many unsaturated bonds
- Pig Latin
- Polyunsaturated in Pig Latin is said as "olyunsaturatedpay or olyunsaturatedpway".
- p | o | l | y | u | n | s | a | t | u | r | a | t | e | d
- po | ol | ly | yu | un | ns | sa | at | tu | ur | ra | at | te | ed
- pol | oly | lyu | yun | uns | nsa | sat | atu | tur | ura | rat | ate | ted
- poly | olyu | lyun | yuns | unsa | nsat | satu | atur | tura | urat | rate | ated
- Word Gram
|Polyunsaturated||(of long-chain carbon compounds especially fats) having many unsaturated bonds|
View English words with the unique letters used in polyunsaturated. Words With The Letters Adelnoprstuy
|Unsaturated||(of color) not chromatically pure;|
"an unsaturated red"
Polyunsaturated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With D