- Types Of Speech
- You can use power as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Power
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, o, p, r, and w, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter w. Power starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, pow, powe, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, ..
- Physical strength
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Power is set as a grade four word that starts with p, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is power a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Power in Pig Latin is said as "owerpay or owerpway".
- p | o | w | e | r
- po | ow | we | er
- pow | owe | wer
- powe | ower
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- physical strength
- possession of controlling influence;
"the deterrent power of nuclear weapons";
"the power of his love saved her";
"his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade"
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done;
"danger heightened his powers of discrimination"
- a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
- a very wealthy or powerful businessman;
"an oil baron"
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority;
"the mysterious presence of an evil power";
"may the force be with you";
"the forces of evil"
- (physics) the rate of doing work;
measured in watts (= joules/second)
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power;
"being in office already gives a candidate a great advantage";
"during his first year in office";
"during his first year in power";
"the power of the president"
- Verb Examples
- supply the force or power for the functioning of;
"The gasoline powers the engines"
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|About||(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct|
"lasted approximately an hour"
"in just about a minute"
"he''s about 30 years old"
"I''ve had about all I can stand"
"we meet about once a month"
"some forty people came"
"weighs around a hundre
|Absolutism||the doctrine of an absolute being|
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Acme||the highest point (of something)|
"at the peak of the pyramid"
|Activate||make active or more active|
"activate an old file"
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
|Actuate||put in motion or move to act|
"trigger a reaction"
"actuate the circuits"
View all cognitive synonyms for Power
View English words with the unique letters used in power. Words With The Letters Eoprw
|Strength||the property of being physically or mentally strong|
"fatigue sapped his strength"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Powder (6 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||powder|
|Ropeway (7 letters)||15 +5||15 +4||ropeway|
|Power (5 letters)||10||11||power|
|Cowper (6 letters)||13 +3||15 +4||cowper|
|Dewdrop (7 letters)||14 +4||15 +4||dewdrop|
|Powdery (7 letters)||16 +6||16 +5||powdery|
|Powered (7 letters)||13 +3||14 +3||powered|
Power Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters