- Types Of Speech
- You can use praseodymium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Praseodymium
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, m, o, p, r, s, u, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters od. Praseodymium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pra, pras, prase, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, mium, ymium, ..
- A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; can be recovered from bastnasite or monazite by an ion-exchange process
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Praseodymium in Pig Latin is said as "aseodymiumpray or aseodymiumprway".
- p | r | a | s | e | o | d | y | m | i | u | m
- pr | ra | as | se | eo | od | dy | ym | mi | iu | um
- pra | ras | ase | seo | eod | ody | dym | ymi | miu | ium
- pras | rase | aseo | seod | eody | odym | dymi | ymiu | mium
- Word Gram
|Praseodymium||a soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group|
can be recovered from bastnasite or monazite by an ion-exchange process
View English words with the unique letters used in praseodymium. Words With The Letters Adeimoprsuy
|Metal||a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten|
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
|Bastnaesite||a yellow-to-brown mineral that is a source of rare earth elements|
|Bastnasite||a yellow-to-brown mineral that is a source of rare earth elements|
Praseodymium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M