- Types Of Speech
- You can use precipitous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Precipitous
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters c, e, i, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter p. Precipitous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, prec, preci, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, tous, itous, ..
- Extremely steep; "an abrupt canyon"; "the precipitous rapids of the upper river"; "the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"; "a sharp drop"
- School Grade
- Precipitous is set as a grade eight word that starts with p, ends with s, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Precipitous in Pig Latin is said as "ecipitouspray or ecipitousprway".
- p | r | e | c | i | p | i | t | o | u | s
- pr | re | ec | ci | ip | pi | it | to | ou | us
- pre | rec | eci | cip | ipi | pit | ito | tou | ous
- prec | reci | ecip | cipi | ipit | pito | itou | tous
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- extremely steep;
"an abrupt canyon";
"the precipitous rapids of the upper river";
"the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings";
"a sharp drop"
- characterized by precipices;
"a precipitous bluff"
- done with very great haste and without due deliberation;
"hasty marriage seldom proveth well"- Shakespeare;
"hasty makeshifts take the place of planning"- Arthur Geddes;
"rejected what was regarded as an overhasty plan for reconversion";
|Abrupt||surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner|
"an abrupt reply"
|Angered||marked by extreme anger|
"the enraged bull attached"
"furious about the accident"
"a furious scowl"
"infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"
"could not control the maddened crowd"
|Arduous||difficult to accomplish|
demanding considerable mental effort and skill
"the arduous work of preparing a dictionary"
|Blizzard||a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences|
"a rash of bank robberies"
"a blizzard of lawsuits"
|Bluff||the act of bluffing in poker|
deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
|Bold||a typeface with thick heavy lines|
|Boldface||a typeface with thick heavy lines|
View all cognitive synonyms for Precipitous
"an abrupt canyon"
"the precipitous rapids of the upper river"
"the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"
"a sharp drop"
View English words with the unique letters used in precipitous. Words With The Letters Ceioprstu
|Steep||a steep place (as on a hill)|
Precipitous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S