- Types Of Speech
- You can use preeminent as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Preeminent
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters e, i, m, n, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters mi. Preeminent starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, pree, preem, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, nent, inent, . Preeminent is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement; "our greatest statesmen"; "the country''s leading poet"; "a preeminent archeologist"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Preeminent is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Preeminent in Pig Latin is said as "eeminentpray or eeminentprway".
- p | r | e | e | m | i | n | e | n | t
- pr | re | ee | em | mi | in | ne | en | nt
- pre | ree | eem | emi | min | ine | nen | ent
- pree | reem | eemi | emin | mine | inen | nent
- Word Gram
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
|Apical||situated at an apex|
|Arch||(architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it|
View all cognitive synonyms for Preeminent
|Preeminent||greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement|
"our greatest statesmen"
"the country''s leading poet"
"a preeminent archeologist"
View English words with the unique letters used in preeminent. Words With The Letters Eimnprt
|Superior||a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character|
Preeminent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters