- Types Of Speech
- You can use prescience as a noun in a sentence.
- About Prescience
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, n, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ci. Prescience starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pr, pre, pres, presc, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, ience, ..
- The power to foresee the future
- School Grade
- Prescience is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Prescience in Pig Latin is said as "esciencepray or escienceprway".
- p | r | e | s | c | i | e | n | c | e
- pr | re | es | sc | ci | ie | en | nc | ce
- pre | res | esc | sci | cie | ien | enc | nce
- pres | resc | esci | scie | cien | ienc | ence
- Word Gram
|Prescience||the power to foresee the future|
View English words with the unique letters used in prescience. Words With The Letters Ceinprs
|Capacity||a specified function|
"he was employed in the capacity of director"
"he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
Prescience Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters