- Types Of Speech
- You can use presupposition as a noun in a sentence.
- About Presupposition
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, i, n, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters po. Presupposition starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, pres, presu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ition, . Presupposition is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of presupposing; a supposition made prior to having knowledge (as for the purpose of argument)
- Pig Latin
- Presupposition in Pig Latin is said as "esuppositionpray or esuppositionprway".
- p | r | e | s | u | p | p | o | s | i | t | i | o | n
- pr | re | es | su | up | pp | po | os | si | it | ti | io | on
- pre | res | esu | sup | upp | ppo | pos | osi | sit | iti | tio | ion
- pres | resu | esup | supp | uppo | ppos | posi | osit | siti | itio | tion
- Word Gram
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
|Affirmation||a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand|
|Allegory||an expressive style that uses fictional characters and events to describe some subject by suggestive resemblances|
an extended metaphor
|Allusion||passing reference or indirect mention|
|Assertion||a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)|
|Assessment||the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event|
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
|Asseveration||a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Presupposition
|Presupposition||the act of presupposing|
a supposition made prior to having knowledge (as for the purpose of argument)
View English words with the unique letters used in presupposition. Words With The Letters Einoprstu
|Presuppose||require as a necessary antecedent or precondition|
"This step presupposes two prior ones"
|Suppose||expect, believe, or suppose|
"I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"
"I thought to find her in a bad state"
"he didn''t think to find her in the kitchen"
"I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
Presupposition Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N