- Types Of Speech
- You can use primogeniture as a noun in a sentence.
- About Primogeniture
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters e, g, i, m, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Primogeniture starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pr, pri, prim, primo, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, iture, ..
- Right of inheritance belongs exclusively to the eldest son
- Pig Latin
- Primogeniture in Pig Latin is said as "imogeniturepray or imogenitureprway".
- p | r | i | m | o | g | e | n | i | t | u | r | e
- pr | ri | im | mo | og | ge | en | ni | it | tu | ur | re
- pri | rim | imo | mog | oge | gen | eni | nit | itu | tur | ure
- prim | rimo | imog | moge | ogen | geni | enit | nitu | itur | ture
- Word Gram
|Age||how long something has existed|
"it was replaced because of its age"
|Antiquity||an artifact surviving from the past|
|Atavism||a reappearance of an earlier characteristic|
|Backsliding||a failure to maintain a higher state|
|Bequest||(law) a gift of personal property by will|
|Birthright||personal characteristics that are inherited at birth|
View all cognitive synonyms for Primogeniture
|Primogeniture||right of inheritance belongs exclusively to the eldest son|
View English words with the unique letters used in primogeniture. Words With The Letters Egimnoprtu
Primogeniture Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E