- Types Of Speech
- You can use prince as a noun in a sentence.
- About Prince
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, e, i, n, p, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters in. Prince starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pr, pri, prin, princ, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ince, rince, ..
- A male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Prince is set as a grade one word that starts with p, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is prince a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Prince in Pig Latin is said as "incepray or inceprway".
- p | r | i | n | c | e
- pr | ri | in | nc | ce
- pri | rin | inc | nce
- prin | rinc | ince
- Word Gram
|Ameer||an independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia)|
|Amir||an independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia)|
|Baron||a very wealthy or powerful businessman|
"an oil baron"
View all cognitive synonyms for Prince
|Pincer||a structure like a pincer on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods|
|Prince||a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)|
View English words with the unique letters used in prince. Words With The Letters Ceinpr
|Aristocrat||a member of the aristocracy|
|Patrician||a member of the aristocracy|
|Archduke||a sovereign prince of the former ruling house of Austria|
|Cyrus||Persian prince who was defeated in battle by his brother Artaxerxes II (424-401 BC)|
|Cyrus The Younger|
|Dauphin||formerly, the eldest son of the King of France and direct heir to the throne|
|Duke Of Edinburgh|
|Edward||son of Edward III who defeated the French at Crecy and Poitiers in the Hundred Years'' War (1330-1376)|
|Edward Antony Richard Louis|
|Elector||any of the German princes who were entitled to vote in the election of new emperor of the Holy Roman Empire|
View All Hyponyms For Prince
|Royalty||royal persons collectively;|
"the wedding was attended by royalty"
View All Names For Prince
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Pincer (6 letters)||10||13||prince|
|Percina (7 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||percina|
|Precinct (8 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||precinct|
|Principe (8 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||principe|
|Prentice (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||prentice|
|Prince (6 letters)||10||13||prince|
|Princess (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +2||princess|
|Creep In (8 letters)|
|Caprine (7 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||percina|
|Pincers (7 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||pincers|
Prince Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters