- Types Of Speech
- You can use probability as a noun in a sentence.
- About Probability
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, o, p, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter b. Probability starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prob, proba, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ility, ..
- The quality of being probable
- School Grade
- Probability is set as a grade eight word that starts with p, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Probability in Pig Latin is said as "obabilitypray or obabilityprway".
- p | r | o | b | a | b | i | l | i | t | y
- pr | ro | ob | ba | ab | bi | il | li | it | ty
- pro | rob | oba | bab | abi | bil | ili | lit | ity
- prob | roba | obab | babi | abil | bili | ilit | lity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the quality of being probable
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur;
"what is the probability of rain?";
"we have a good chance of winning"
|Accident||anything that happens by chance without an apparent cause|
|Adumbration||a sketchy or imperfect or faint representation|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Anticipation||the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Probability
|Improbability||the quality of being improbable|
|Improbableness||the quality of being improbable|
|Probability||the quality of being probable|
View English words with the unique letters used in probability. Words With The Letters Abiloprty
|Quality||an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone|
"the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
Probability Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Y