- Types Of Speech
- You can use professor as a noun in a sentence.
- About Professor
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, o, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Professor starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prof, profe, and the ending characters are r, or, sor, ssor, essor, . Professor is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Professor is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with r, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Professor in Pig Latin is said as "ofessorpray or ofessorprway".
- p | r | o | f | e | s | s | o | r
- pr | ro | of | fe | es | ss | so | or
- pro | rof | ofe | fes | ess | sso | sor
- prof | rofe | ofes | fess | esso | ssor
- Word Gram
|Professor||someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university|
View English words with the unique letters used in professor. Words With The Letters Efoprs
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
Professor Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters