- Types Of Speech
- You can use profile as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Profile
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, f, i, l, o, p, and r, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter f. Profile starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prof, profi, and the ending characters are e, le, ile, file, ofile, ..
- Biographical sketch
- Compound Words
- A compound word, profile has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pro, and file.
- School Grade
- Profile is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is profile a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Profile in Pig Latin is said as "ofilepray or ofileprway".
- p | r | o | f | i | l | e
- pr | ro | of | fi | il | le
- pro | rof | ofi | fil | ile
- prof | rofi | ofil | file
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- biographical sketch
- an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics;
"a biochemical profile of blood";
"a psychological profile of serial killers"
- a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
- a side view representation of an object (especially a human face)
- degree of exposure to public notice;
"that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election";
"he prefers a low profile"
- Verb Examples
- represent in profile, by drawing or painting
- write about;
"The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
|Analysis||an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole|
|Annals||a chronological account of events in successive years|
|Autobiography||a biography of yourself|
|Bank||a flight maneuver|
aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
"the plane went into a steep bank"
View all cognitive synonyms for Profile
View English words with the unique letters used in profile. Words With The Letters Efilopr
|Biography||an account of the series of events making up a person''s life|
|Life||living things collectively|
"the oceans are teeming with life"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Profile (7 letters)||12||14||profile|
|Pro Lifer (9 letters)|
|Fire Opal (9 letters)|
|Flip Over (9 letters)|
|Pro Life (8 letters)|
Profile Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters