- Types Of Speech
- You can use prognathous as a article in a sentence.
- About Prognathous
- A 3 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, g, h, n, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Prognathous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prog, progn, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, hous, thous, ..
- Having a projecting lower jaw
- Pig Latin
- Prognathous in Pig Latin is said as "ognathouspray or ognathousprway".
- p | r | o | g | n | a | t | h | o | u | s
- pr | ro | og | gn | na | at | th | ho | ou | us
- pro | rog | ogn | gna | nat | ath | tho | hou | ous
- prog | rogn | ogna | gnat | nath | atho | thou | hous
- Word Gram
|Opisthognathous||having receding jaws|
|Prognathous||having a projecting lower jaw|
View English words with the unique letters used in prognathous. Words With The Letters Aghnoprstu
Prognathous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S