- Types Of Speech
- You can use progressiveness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Progressiveness
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, o, p, r, s, and v, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter s. Progressiveness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, prog, progr, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Progressiveness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Advancement toward better conditions or policies or methods
- Compound Words
- A compound word, progressiveness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are progressive, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Progressiveness in Pig Latin is said as "ogressivenesspray or ogressivenessprway".
- p | r | o | g | r | e | s | s | i | v | e | n | e | s | s
- pr | ro | og | gr | re | es | ss | si | iv | ve | en | ne | es | ss
- pro | rog | ogr | gre | res | ess | ssi | siv | ive | ven | ene | nes | ess
- prog | rogr | ogre | gres | ress | essi | ssiv | sive | iven | vene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
|Progressiveness||advancement toward better conditions or policies or methods|
View English words with the unique letters used in progressiveness. Words With The Letters Eginoprsv
Progressiveness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S