- Types Of Speech
- You can use prospect as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Prospect
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, e, o, p, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sp. Prospect starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pro, pros, prosp, and the ending characters are t, ct, ect, pect, spect, ..
- A prediction of the course of a disease
- School Grade
- Prospect is set as a grade seven word that starts with p, ends with t, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Prospect in Pig Latin is said as "ospectpray or ospectprway".
- p | r | o | s | p | e | c | t
- pr | ro | os | sp | pe | ec | ct
- pro | ros | osp | spe | pec | ect
- pros | rosp | ospe | spec | pect
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a prediction of the course of a disease
- the visual percept of a region;
"the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- the possibility of future success;
"his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- Verb Examples
- explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- search for something desirable;
"prospect a job"
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Adumbration||a sketchy or imperfect or faint representation|
|Anticipation||the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)|
|Apocalypse||the last book of the New Testament|
contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world
attributed to Saint John the apostle
View all cognitive synonyms for Prospect
|Prospect||a prediction of the course of a disease|
View English words with the unique letters used in prospect. Words With The Letters Ceoprst
Prospect Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters