- Types Of Speech
- You can use psychoneurotic as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Psychoneurotic
- A 5 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, n, o, p, r, s, t, u, and y, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ne. Psychoneurotic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ps, psy, psyc, psych, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, otic, rotic, ..
- A person suffering from neurosis
- Compound Words
- A compound word, psychoneurotic has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are psycho, and neurotic.
- Pig Latin
- Psychoneurotic in Pig Latin is said as "ychoneuroticpsay or ychoneuroticpsway".
- p | s | y | c | h | o | n | e | u | r | o | t | i | c
- ps | sy | yc | ch | ho | on | ne | eu | ur | ro | ot | ti | ic
- psy | syc | ych | cho | hon | one | neu | eur | uro | rot | oti | tic
- psyc | sych | ycho | chon | hone | oneu | neur | euro | urot | roti | otic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a person suffering from neurosis
- Article Examples
- affected with emotional disorder
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Alcoholic||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Alky||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Antisocial Personality Disorder|
|Anxious||mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc|
"anxious about her job"
"not used to a city and anxious about small things"
"felt apprehensive about the consequences"
|Apprehensive||in fear or dread of possible evil or harm|
"apprehensive for one''s life"
"apprehensive of danger"
|Boozer||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
View all cognitive synonyms for Psychoneurotic
|Psychoneurotic||a person suffering from neurosis|
View English words with the unique letters used in psychoneurotic. Words With The Letters Cehinoprstuy
|Sufferer||one who suffers for the sake of principle|
Psychoneurotic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With C