- Types Of Speech
- You can use pterodactyl as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pterodactyl
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, l, o, p, r, t, and y, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter d. Pterodactyl starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pt, pte, pter, ptero, and the ending characters are l, yl, tyl, ctyl, actyl, ..
- Extinct flying reptile
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Pterodactyl is set as a grade seven word that starts with p, ends with l, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pterodactyl in Pig Latin is said as "erodactylptay or erodactylptway".
- p | t | e | r | o | d | a | c | t | y | l
- pt | te | er | ro | od | da | ac | ct | ty | yl
- pte | ter | ero | rod | oda | dac | act | cty | tyl
- pter | tero | erod | roda | odac | dact | acty | ctyl
- Word Gram
|Pterodactyl||extinct flying reptile|
View English words with the unique letters used in pterodactyl. Words With The Letters Acdeloprty
|Pterosaur||extinct flying reptile of the Jurassic and Cretaceous having a birdlike beak and membranous wings supported by the very long fourth digit of each forelimb|
|Pterodactylus||a reptile genus of Pterodactylidae|
Pterodactyl Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L