- Types Of Speech
- You can use putz as a noun in a sentence.
- About Putz
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters p, t, u, and z, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ut. Putz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pu, put, and the ending characters are z, tz, utz, ..
- Obscene terms for penis
- School Grade
- Putz is set as a kindergarten word that starts with p, ends with z, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is putz a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Putz in Pig Latin is said as "utzpay or utzpway".
- p | u | t | z
- pu | ut | tz
- put | utz
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- obscene terms for penis
- (Yiddish) a fool;
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Beagle||a small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound|
|Bloodhound||a breed of large powerful hound of European origin having very acute smell and used in tracking|
|Bobby||an informal term for a British policeman|
|Bull||a serious and ludicrous blunder|
"he made a bad bull of the assignment"
|Cop||uncomplimentary terms for a policeman|
|Copper||any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having copper colored wings|
|Detective||a police officer who investigates crimes|
|Discoverer||someone who is the first to observe something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Putz
|Putz||obscene terms for penis|
View English words with the unique letters used in putz. Words With The Letters Ptuz
|Member||the male organ of copulation (`member'' is a euphemism)|
|Phallus||the male organ of copulation (`member'' is a euphemism)|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Putz (4 letters)||15||17||putz|
Putz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters