- Types Of Speech
- You can use qatar as a noun in a sentence.
- About Qatar
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, q, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Qatar starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters q, qa, qat, qata, and the ending characters are r, ar, tar, atar, ..
- A peninsula extending northward from the Arabian mainland into the Persian Gulf
- Is qatar a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Qatar in Pig Latin is said as "atarqay or atarqway".
- q | a | t | a | r
- qa | at | ta | ar
- qat | ata | tar
- qata | atar
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a peninsula extending northward from the Arabian mainland into the Persian Gulf
- an Arab country on the peninsula of qatar;
achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1971;
the economy is dominated by oil
|Qatar||a peninsula extending northward from the Arabian mainland into the Persian Gulf|
View English words with the unique letters used in qatar. Words With The Letters Aqrt
|Peninsula||a large mass of land projecting into a body of water|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Qatar (5 letters)||14||14||qatar|
|Quart (5 letters)||14||15 +1||quart|
|Quartz (6 letters)||24 +10||25 +11||quartz|
Qatar Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Q
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters