- Types Of Speech
- You can use quadratic as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Quadratic
- A 3 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, q, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Quadratic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters q, qu, qua, quad, quadr, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, atic, ratic, ..
- A polynomial of the second degree
- School Grade
- Quadratic is set as a grade seven word that starts with q, ends with c, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Quadratic in Pig Latin is said as "uadraticqay or uadraticqway".
- q | u | a | d | r | a | t | i | c
- qu | ua | ad | dr | ra | at | ti | ic
- qua | uad | adr | dra | rat | ati | tic
- quad | uadr | adra | drat | rati | atic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a polynomial of the second degree
- an equation in which the highest power of an unknown quantity is a square
- Article Examples
- of or relating to the second power;
- of or relating to or resembling a square;
|Quadratic||a polynomial of the second degree|
View English words with the unique letters used in quadratic. Words With The Letters Acdiqrtu
Quadratic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Q
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters