- Types Of Speech
- You can use quadrillion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Quadrillion
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, d, i, l, n, o, q, r, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Quadrillion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters q, qu, qua, quad, quadr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, lion, llion, . Quadrillion is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The number that is represented as a one followed by 15 zeros
- Pig Latin
- Quadrillion in Pig Latin is said as "uadrillionqay or uadrillionqway".
- q | u | a | d | r | i | l | l | i | o | n
- qu | ua | ad | dr | ri | il | ll | li | io | on
- qua | uad | adr | dri | ril | ill | lli | lio | ion
- quad | uadr | adri | dril | rill | illi | llio | lion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 15 zeros
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 24 zeros;
"in England they call a septillion a quadrillion"
|Billion||the number that is represented as a one followed by 9 zeros|
View all cognitive synonyms for Quadrillion
|Quadrillion||the number that is represented as a one followed by 15 zeros|
View English words with the unique letters used in quadrillion. Words With The Letters Adilnoqru
Quadrillion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Q
- Ends With N