- Type Of Speech
- You can use radio as a article, noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Radio is set as a grade five word that starts with r, ends with o, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables article with the letters a, d, i, o and r, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are r, ra, rad, radi, and ending characters are o, io, dio, adio, with 5 letters..
- Article Examples
- indicating radiation or radioactivity;
- Noun Examples
- a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- medium for communication
- Verb Examples
- transmit messages via radio waves;
"he radioed for help"
|Aroid||any plant of the family Araceae|
have small flowers massed on a spadix surrounded by a large spathe
View English words with the unique letters used in radio. Words With The Letters Adior
Radio Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.