- Types Of Speech
- You can use radioactive as a article in a sentence.
- About Radioactive
- A 5 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, o, r, t, and v, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter a. Radioactive starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, ra, rad, radi, radio, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ctive, ..
- Exhibiting or caused by radioactivity; "radioactive isotope"; "radioactive decay"; "radioactive fallout"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, radioactive has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are radio, and active.
- Pig Latin
- Radioactive in Pig Latin is said as "adioactiveray or adioactiverway".
- r | a | d | i | o | a | c | t | i | v | e
- ra | ad | di | io | oa | ac | ct | ti | iv | ve
- rad | adi | dio | ioa | oac | act | cti | tiv | ive
- radi | adio | dioa | ioac | oact | acti | ctiv | tive
- Word Gram
|Radioactive||exhibiting or caused by radioactivity|
View English words with the unique letters used in radioactive. Words With The Letters Acdeiortv
|Hot||marked by excited activity;|
"a hot week on the stock market"
Radioactive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E