- Types Of Speech
- You can use ragged as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ragged
- A 1 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters gg. Ragged starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ra, rag, ragg, ragge, and the ending characters are d, ed, ged, gged, agged, . Ragged is also a double consonant (gg) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having an irregular outline; "text set with ragged right margins"; "herded the class into a ragged line"
- School Grade
- Ragged is set as a grade one word that starts with r, ends with d, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is ragged a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ragged in Pig Latin is said as "aggedray or aggedrway".
- r | a | g | g | e | d
- ra | ag | gg | ge | ed
- rag | agg | gge | ged
- ragg | agge | gged
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having an irregular outline;
"text set with ragged right margins";
"herded the class into a ragged line"
- worn out from stress or strain;
- being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn;
"clothes as ragged as a scarecrow's";
"a ragged tramp"
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Anguished||experiencing intense pain especially mental pain|
"an anguished conscience"
"a small tormented schoolboy"
"a tortured witness to another''s humiliation"
|Annoyed||aroused to impatience or anger|
"made an irritated gesture"
"feeling nettled from the constant teasing"
"peeved about being left out"
"felt really pissed at her snootiness"
"riled no end by his lies"
"roiled by the delay"
|Assorted||consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity)|
"an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"
"a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"
"a motley crew"
|Audacious||disposed to venture or take risks|
"audacious visions of the total conquest of space"
"an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas"
"the most daring of contemporary fiction writers"
"a venturesome investor"
"a venturous spirit"
|Bad||that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency|
"take the bad with the good"
|Badness||an attribute of mischievous children|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ragged
|Dagger||a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing|
|Ragged||having an irregular outline|
"text set with ragged right margins"
"herded the class into a ragged line"
View English words with the unique letters used in ragged. Words With The Letters Adegr
|Uneven||inconsistent in quality|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Dressage (8 letters)||10 +1||11||dressage|
|Regard (6 letters)||8||9||grader|
|Grade (5 letters)||7||8||edgar|
|Dagger (6 letters)||9||11||dagger|
|Dragee (6 letters)||8||9||dragee|
|Gadgetry (8 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||gadgetry|
|Graduate (8 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||graduate|
|Dragger (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||adeggrr|
|Yardage (7 letters)||12 +3||12 +1||aadegry|
|Gaudery (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +2||gaudery|
|Tragedy (7 letters)||12 +3||12 +1||tragedy|
|Degrader (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +1||regarded|
|Grader (6 letters)||8||9||grader|
|Daguerre (8 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||daguerre|
|Edgar (5 letters)||7||8||edgar|
|Ragweed (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +2||adeegrw|
|Degrade (7 letters)||10 +1||11||degrade|
|Gradate (7 letters)||9||10||gradate|
|Aggrade (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aadeggr|
|Guarded (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||addegru|
|Grayed (6 letters)||11 +2||11||grayed|
|Ravaged (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||aadegrv|
|Ragged (6 letters)||9||11||dagger|
|Geared (6 letters)||8||9||dragee|
|Graded (6 letters)||9||10||addegr|
Ragged Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters