- Types Of Speech
- You can use rainforest as a noun in a sentence.
- About Rainforest
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters fo. Rainforest starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ra, rai, rain, rainf, and the ending characters are t, st, est, rest, orest, ..
- A forest with heavy annual rainfall
- Compound Words
- A compound word, rainforest has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are rain, and forest.
- Pig Latin
- Rainforest in Pig Latin is said as "ainforestray or ainforestrway".
- r | a | i | n | f | o | r | e | s | t
- ra | ai | in | nf | fo | or | re | es | st
- rai | ain | inf | nfo | for | ore | res | est
- rain | ainf | info | nfor | fore | ores | rest
- Word Gram
|Afforestation||the conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)|
|Arboretum||a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition|
|Backwoods||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)|
"take me out to the ballpark"
|Boondocks||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Chase||the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture|
"the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"
View all cognitive synonyms for Rainforest
|Rainforest||a forest with heavy annual rainfall|
View English words with the unique letters used in rainforest. Words With The Letters Aefinorst
|Forest||the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area|
|Timber||a beam made of wood|
|Timberland||land that is covered with trees and shrubs|
|Woodland||land that is covered with trees and shrubs|
|Selva||a rain forest in a tropical area|
|Temperate Rain Forest|
|Tropical Rain Forest|
Rainforest Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters