- Types Of Speech
- You can use rearrange as a verb in a sentence.
- About Rearrange
- A 3 syllables verb and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, n, and r, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Rearrange starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, re, rea, rear, rearr, and the ending characters are e, ge, nge, ange, range, . Rearrange is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Put into a new order or arrangement; "Please rearrange these files"; "rearrange the furniture in my room"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, rearrange has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are rear, and range.
- School Grade
- Rearrange is set as a sat word that starts with r, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Rearrange in Pig Latin is said as "earrangeray or earrangerway".
- r | e | a | r | r | a | n | g | e
- re | ea | ar | rr | ra | an | ng | ge
- rea | ear | arr | rra | ran | ang | nge
- rear | earr | arra | rran | rang | ange
- Word Gram
|Rearrange||put into a new order or arrangement|
"Please rearrange these files"
"rearrange the furniture in my room"
View English words with the unique letters used in rearrange. Words With The Letters Aegnr
|Rearrangement||changing an arrangement|
"dress my hair for the wedding"
Rearrange Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters