- Types Of Speech
- You can use rebarbative as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Rebarbative
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, r, t, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Rebarbative starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, re, reb, reba, rebar, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ative, ..
- Serving or tending to repel; "he became rebarbative and prickly and spiteful"; "I find his obsequiousness repellent"
- Pig Latin
- Rebarbative in Pig Latin is said as "ebarbativeray or ebarbativerway".
- r | e | b | a | r | b | a | t | i | v | e
- re | eb | ba | ar | rb | ba | at | ti | iv | ve
- reb | eba | bar | arb | rba | bat | ati | tiv | ive
- reba | ebar | barb | arba | rbat | bati | ativ | tive
- Word Gram
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
"an atrocious automobile accident"
"a frightful crime of decapitation"
"an alarming, even horrifying, picture"
"war is beyond all words horrible"- Winston Churchill
"an ugly wound"
|Awful||causing fear or dread or terror|
"the awful war"
"an awful risk"
"a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"
"the dread presence of the headmaster"
"polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
"a dreadful storm"
|Bad||that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency|
"take the bad with the good"
|Badness||an attribute of mischievous children|
|Ban||a decree that prohibits something|
|Banning||an official prohibition or edict against something|
|Base||a support or foundation|
"the base of the lamp"
View all cognitive synonyms for Rebarbative
|Rebarbative||serving or tending to repel|
"he became rebarbative and prickly and spiteful"
"I find his obsequiousness repellent"
View English words with the unique letters used in rebarbative. Words With The Letters Abeirtv
|Unpleasant||very unpleasant or annoying|
Rebarbative Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E