- Types Of Speech
- You can use receiver as a noun in a sentence.
- About Receiver
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, e, i, r, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ei. Receiver starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rec, rece, recei, and the ending characters are r, er, ver, iver, eiver, ..
- Set that receives radio or tv signals
- School Grade
- Receiver is set as a grade six word that starts with r, ends with r, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Receiver in Pig Latin is said as "eceiverray or eceiverrway".
- r | e | c | e | i | v | e | r
- re | ec | ce | ei | iv | ve | er
- rec | ece | cei | eiv | ive | ver
- rece | ecei | ceiv | eive | iver
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- set that receives radio or tv signals
- earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- a person who gets something
- (law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
- a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
|Accountant||someone who maintains and audits business accounts|
|Acquirer||a credit card processing bank|
merchants receive credit for credit card receipts less a processing fee
|Addressee||one to whom something is addressed|
|Adherent||someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another|
|Apotheosis||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Attender||a person who participates in a meeting|
"he was a regular attender at department meetings"
"the gathering satisfied both organizers and attendees"
|Audience||a conference (usually with someone important)|
"he had a consultation with the judge"
"he requested an audience with the king"
|Auditor||a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization|
|Beauty||the qualities that give pleasure to the senses|
View all cognitive synonyms for Receiver
|Receiver||set that receives radio or tv signals|
View English words with the unique letters used in receiver. Words With The Letters Ceirv
|Receive||convert into sounds or pictures|
"receive the incoming radio signals"
|Set||several exercises intended to be done in series|
"he did four sets of the incline bench press"
|Radio||a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves|
|Television||a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points|
View All Hyponyms For Receiver
Receiver Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters