- Types Of Speech
- You can use reciprocal as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Reciprocal
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, o, p, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters pr. Reciprocal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rec, reci, recip, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ocal, rocal, ..
- Hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
- School Grade
- Reciprocal is set as a grade seven word that starts with r, ends with l, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Reciprocal in Pig Latin is said as "eciprocalray or eciprocalrway".
- r | e | c | i | p | r | o | c | a | l
- re | ec | ci | ip | pr | ro | oc | ca | al
- rec | eci | cip | ipr | pro | roc | oca | cal
- reci | ecip | cipr | ipro | proc | roca | ocal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
- (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2;
the multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7
- something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else;
"risk is the reciprocal of safety"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function;
"the reciprocal ratio of a:b is b:a"
- of or relating to or suggestive of complementation;
"interchangeable electric outlets"
- Article Examples
- concerning each of two or more persons or things;
especially given or done in return;
"reciprocal privileges at other clubs"
|Algorithmic||of or relating to or having the characteristics of an algorithm|
|Aliquot||an integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity|
"4 is an aliquot part of 12"
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Alternate||someone who takes the place of another person|
|Analog||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Analogous||corresponding in function but not in evolutionary origin|
"the wings of a bee and those of a hummingbird are analogous"
View all cognitive synonyms for Reciprocal
|Reciprocal||hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype|
View English words with the unique letters used in reciprocal. Words With The Letters Aceilopr
|Cross||(genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids|
|Crossbreeding||reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)|
|Hybridisation||(genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids|
|Hybridization||(genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids|
|Interbreeding||reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)|
Reciprocal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters