- Types Of Speech
- You can use refrigerator as a noun in a sentence.
- About Refrigerator
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, e, f, g, i, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ge. Refrigerator starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, ref, refr, refri, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, rator, ..
- White goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- School Grade
- Refrigerator is set as a grade six word that starts with r, ends with r, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Refrigerator in Pig Latin is said as "efrigeratorray or efrigeratorrway".
- r | e | f | r | i | g | e | r | a | t | o | r
- re | ef | fr | ri | ig | ge | er | ra | at | to | or
- ref | efr | fri | rig | ige | ger | era | rat | ato | tor
- refr | efri | frig | rige | iger | gera | erat | rato | ator
- Word Gram
|Refrigerator||white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures|
View English words with the unique letters used in refrigerator. Words With The Letters Aefgiort
|Refrigerate||cool or chill in or as if in a refrigerator|
"refrigerate this medicine"
Refrigerator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With R