- Types Of Speech
- You can use region as a noun in a sentence.
- About Region
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, o, and r, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters gi. Region starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, reg, regi, regio, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, gion, egion, ..
- A part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Region is set as a grade five word that starts with r, ends with n, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is region a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Region in Pig Latin is said as "egionray or egionrway".
- r | e | g | i | o | n
- re | eg | gi | io | on
- reg | egi | gio | ion
- regi | egio | gion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve;
"in the abdominal region"
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about;
"it was a limited domain of discourse";
"here we enter the region of opinion";
"the realm of the occult"
- the extended spatial location of something;
"the farming regions of France";
"religions in all parts of the world";
"regions of outer space"
- a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth;
"penguins inhabit the polar regions"
- the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of');
"it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job";
"the price is in the neighborhood of $100"
|Abode||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Alluvium||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
|Archbishopric||the territorial jurisdiction of an archbishop|
|Archdiocese||the diocese of an archbishop|
View all cognitive synonyms for Region
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
|Origen||Greek philosopher and theologian who reinterpreted Christian doctrine through the philosophy of Neoplatonism|
his work was later condemned as unorthodox
|Eringo||any plant of the genus Eryngium|
|Ignore||be ignorant of or in the dark about|
View English words with the unique letters used in region. Words With The Letters Eginor
|Area Of Cardiac Dullness|
|Areola||small circular area such as that around the human nipple or an inflamed area around a pimple or insect bite|
|Cleavage||the act of cleaving or splitting|
|Epigastrium||the region lying on or over the stomach (just below the sternum)|
|Fovea||area consisting of a small depression in the retina containing cones and where vision is most acute|
|Groin||a protective structure of stone or concrete;|
extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
View All Hyponyms For Region
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Recoding (8 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||recoding|
|Covering (8 letters)||14 +7||18 +9||covering|
|Ordering (8 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||ordering|
|Ringdove (8 letters)||13 +6||16 +7||ringdove|
|Gorgerin (8 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||gorgerin|
|Gueridon (8 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||gueridon|
|Rogaine (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||rogaine|
|Organdie (8 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||organdie|
|Region (6 letters)||7||9||iergon|
|Georgian (8 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||georgian|
|D Region (8 letters)|
|E Region (8 letters)|
|Cosigner (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||cosigner|
|Seignior (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||seignior|
|Genitor (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||negrito|
|Signore (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||signore|
|Goering (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||goering|
|Origen (6 letters)||7||9||iergon|
|Erigeron (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||erigeron|
|Eringo (6 letters)||7||9||iergon|
|Eroding (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||ignored|
|Nitrogen (8 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||nitrogen|
|Iron Age (8 letters)|
|Organize (8 letters)||18 +11||20 +11||organize|
|Organise (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||organise|
Region Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters