- Types Of Speech
- You can use rehabilitation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Rehabilitation
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, e, h, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters li. Rehabilitation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, reh, reha, rehab, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- Pig Latin
- Rehabilitation in Pig Latin is said as "ehabilitationray or ehabilitationrway".
- r | e | h | a | b | i | l | i | t | a | t | i | o | n
- re | eh | ha | ab | bi | il | li | it | ta | at | ti | io | on
- reh | eha | hab | abi | bil | ili | lit | ita | tat | ati | tio | ion
- reha | ehab | habi | abil | bili | ilit | lita | itat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- the restoration of someone to a useful place in society
- the treatment of physical disabilities by massage and electrotherapy and exercises
- vindication of a person's character and the re-establishment of that person's reputation
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Amelioration||the act of relieving ills and changing for the better|
View all cognitive synonyms for Rehabilitation
|Rehabilitation||the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation|
View English words with the unique letters used in rehabilitation. Words With The Letters Abehilnort
|Reclaim||overcome the wildness of|
make docile and tractable
"He tames lions for the circus"
|Rehabilitate||help to re-adapt, as to a former state of health or good repute|
"The prisoner was successfully rehabilitated"
"After a year in the mental clinic, the patient is now rehabilitated"
|Restoration||getting something back again|
"upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
|Reforestation||the restoration (replanting) of a forest that had been reduced by fire or cutting|
Rehabilitation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N