- Types Of Speech
- You can use relationship as a noun in a sentence.
- About Relationship
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, l, n, o, p, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters io. Relationship starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rel, rela, relat, and the ending characters are p, ip, hip, ship, nship, ..
- A relation between people; (`relationship'' is often used where `relation'' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment'', but the preferred usage of `relationship'' is for human relations or states of relatedness); "the relati
- Compound Words
- A compound word, relationship has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are relation, ship, relations, and hip.
- School Grade
- Relationship is set as a grade five word that starts with r, ends with p, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Relationship in Pig Latin is said as "elationshipray or elationshiprway".
- r | e | l | a | t | i | o | n | s | h | i | p
- re | el | la | at | ti | io | on | ns | sh | hi | ip
- rel | ela | lat | ati | tio | ion | ons | nsh | shi | hip
- rela | elat | lati | atio | tion | ions | onsh | nshi | ship
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a relation between people;
(`relationship' is often used where `relation' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment', but the preferred usage of `relationship' is for human relations or states of relatedness);
- state of relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption
- a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection);
"he didn't want his wife to know of the relationship"
- a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjacency||the attribute of being so near as to be touching|
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Affairs||transactions of professional or public interest|
"news of current affairs"
"great affairs of state"
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agnate||one related on the father''s side|
|Agnation||line of descent traced through the paternal side of the family|
View all cognitive synonyms for Relationship
|Relationship||a relation between people|
(`relationship'' is often used where `relation'' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment'', but the preferred usage of `relationship'' is for human relations or states of relatedness)
View English words with the unique letters used in relationship. Words With The Letters Aehilnoprst
|Relation||an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together|
Relationship Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With P