- Types Of Speech
- You can use repossession as a noun in a sentence.
- About Repossession
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, i, n, o, p, r, and s, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters se. Repossession starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rep, repo, repos, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, sion, ssion, . Repossession is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The action of regaining possession (especially the seizure of collateral securing a loan that is in default)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, repossession has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are repossess, and ion.
- Pig Latin
- Repossession in Pig Latin is said as "epossessionray or epossessionrway".
- r | e | p | o | s | s | e | s | s | i | o | n
- re | ep | po | os | ss | se | es | ss | si | io | on
- rep | epo | pos | oss | sse | ses | ess | ssi | sio | ion
- repo | epos | poss | osse | sses | sess | essi | ssio | sion
- Word Gram
|Buyback||the act of purchasing back something previously sold|
|Convalescence||gradual healing (through rest) after sickness or injury|
|Deduct||reason by deduction|
establish by deduction
|Disinheritance||the act by a donor that terminates the right of a person to inherit|
|Disowning||refusal to acknowledge as one''s own|
|Disownment||refusal to acknowledge as one''s own|
View all cognitive synonyms for Repossession
|Repossession||the action of regaining possession (especially the seizure of collateral securing a loan that is in default)|
View English words with the unique letters used in repossession. Words With The Letters Einoprs
|Repossess||regain possession of something|
Repossession Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N