- Types Of Speech
- You can use republican as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Republican
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, l, n, p, r, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters bl. Republican starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rep, repu, repub, and the ending characters are n, an, can, ican, lican, ..
- A tributary of the Kansas River that flows from eastern Colorado eastward through Nebraska and Kansas
- School Grade
- Republican is set as a grade eight word that starts with r, ends with n, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Republican in Pig Latin is said as "epublicanray or epublicanrway".
- r | e | p | u | b | l | i | c | a | n
- re | ep | pu | ub | bl | li | ic | ca | an
- rep | epu | pub | ubl | bli | lic | ica | can
- repu | epub | publ | ubli | blic | lica | ican
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a tributary of the Kansas River that flows from eastern Colorado eastward through Nebraska and Kansas
- an advocate of a republic (usually in opposition to a monarchy)
- a member of the republican Party
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having the supreme power lying in the body of citizens entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them or characteristic of such government;
"the United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of governm
- Article Examples
- relating to or belonging to the republican Party;
"a republican senator";
"republican party politics"
|Conservative||a person who has conservative ideas or opinions|
|Conservativist||a person who has conservative ideas or opinions|
|Democrat||an advocate of democratic principles|
|Labourite||a member of the British Labour Party|
|Loyalist||a person who is loyal to their allegiance (especially in times of revolt)|
|Partisan||a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections|
16th and 17th centuries
|Partizan||a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections|
16th and 17th centuries
View all cognitive synonyms for Republican
|Republican||a tributary of the Kansas River that flows from eastern Colorado eastward through Nebraska and Kansas|
View English words with the unique letters used in republican. Words With The Letters Abceilnpru
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
|Colorado||a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains|
Republican Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters