- Types Of Speech
- You can use reservation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Reservation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, r, s, t, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter v. Reservation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, res, rese, reser, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- Middle French
- Pig Latin
- Reservation in Pig Latin is said as "eservationray or eservationrway".
- r | e | s | e | r | v | a | t | i | o | n
- re | es | se | er | rv | va | at | ti | io | on
- res | ese | ser | erv | rva | vat | ati | tio | ion
- rese | eser | serv | erva | rvat | vati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group);
"wondered who had made the booking"
- an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
- something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- a statement that limits or restricts some claim;
"he recommended her without any reservations"
- the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- a district that is reserved for particular purpose
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Allowance||the act of allowing|
"He objected to the allowance of smoking in the diningroom"
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Appointment||(law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment|
"she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
|Archive||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Archives||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Arrangement||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
|Arranging||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
View all cognitive synonyms for Reservation
|Reservation||the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion|
View English words with the unique letters used in reservation. Words With The Letters Aeinorstv
|Reserve||the trait of being uncommunicative|
not volunteering anything more than necessary
Reservation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N