- Types Of Speech
- You can use resilience as a noun in a sentence.
- About Resilience
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, n, r, and s, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters li. Resilience starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, re, res, resi, resil, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, ience, ..
- The physical property of a material that can return to its original shape or position after deformation that does not exceed its elastic limit
- School Grade
- Resilience is set as a sat word that starts with r, ends with e, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Resilience in Pig Latin is said as "esilienceray or esiliencerway".
- r | e | s | i | l | i | e | n | c | e
- re | es | si | il | li | ie | en | nc | ce
- res | esi | sil | ili | lie | ien | enc | nce
- resi | esil | sili | ilie | lien | ienc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the physical property of a material that can return to its original shape or position after deformation that does not exceed its elastic limit
- an occurrence of rebounding or springing back
|Adaptability||the ability to change or be changed to fit changed circumstances|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Alterability||the quality of being alterable|
|Animation||general activity and motion|
|Backfire||a miscalculation that recoils on its maker|
|Backlash||an adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence|
"there was a backlash of intolerance"
|Boomerang||a miscalculation that recoils on its maker|
View all cognitive synonyms for Resilience
|Resilience||the physical property of a material that can return to its original shape or position after deformation that does not exceed its elastic limit|
View English words with the unique letters used in resilience. Words With The Letters Ceilnrs
|Resile||return to the original position or state after being stretched or compressed|
"The rubber tubes resile"
|Elasticity||the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed|
"the waistband had lost its snap"
|Snap||(American football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back|
"the quarterback fumbled the snap"
Resilience Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters