- Types Of Speech
- You can use respiratory as a article in a sentence.
- About Respiratory
- A 5 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, o, p, r, s, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter r. Respiratory starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, res, resp, respi, and the ending characters are y, ry, ory, tory, atory, ..
- Pertaining to respiration; "respiratory assistance"
- Pig Latin
- Respiratory in Pig Latin is said as "espiratoryray or espiratoryrway".
- r | e | s | p | i | r | a | t | o | r | y
- re | es | sp | pi | ir | ra | at | to | or | ry
- res | esp | spi | pir | ira | rat | ato | tor | ory
- resp | espi | spir | pira | irat | rato | ator | tory
- Word Gram
|Respiratory||pertaining to respiration|
View English words with the unique letters used in respiratory. Words With The Letters Aeioprsty
|Respiration||the metabolic processes whereby certain organisms obtain energy from organic moelcules;|
processes that take place in the cells and tissues during which energy is released and carbon dioxide is produced and absorbed by the blood to be transported to the lu
Respiratory Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With Y