- Types Of Speech
- You can use retribution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Retribution
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters b, e, i, n, o, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Retribution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, ret, retr, retri, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- The act of correcting for your wrongdoing
- School Grade
- Retribution is set as a sat word that starts with r, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Retribution in Pig Latin is said as "etributionray or etributionrway".
- r | e | t | r | i | b | u | t | i | o | n
- re | et | tr | ri | ib | bu | ut | ti | io | on
- ret | etr | tri | rib | ibu | but | uti | tio | ion
- retr | etri | trib | ribu | ibut | buti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of correcting for your wrongdoing
- the act of taking revenge (harming someone in retaliation for something harmful that they have done) especially in the next life;
"Vengeance is mine;
I will repay, saith the Lord"--Romans 12:19;
"For vengeance I would do nothing. This nation is too great
- a justly deserved penalty
|Affliction||a cause of great suffering and distress|
|Amends||something done or paid in expiation of a wrong|
"how can I make amends"
|Assessment||the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event|
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
|Atonement||the act of atoning for sin or wrongdoing (especially appeasing a deity)|
|Chastening||a rebuke for making a mistake|
|Comeupance||an outcome (good or bad) that is well deserved|
View all cognitive synonyms for Retribution
|Retribution||the act of correcting for your wrongdoing|
View English words with the unique letters used in retribution. Words With The Letters Beinortu
Retribution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N