- Types Of Speech
- You can use revolution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Revolution
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, i, l, n, o, r, t, u, and v, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters lu. Revolution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rev, revo, revol, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- The overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Revolution in Pig Latin is said as "evolutionray or evolutionrway".
- r | e | v | o | l | u | t | i | o | n
- re | ev | vo | ol | lu | ut | ti | io | on
- rev | evo | vol | olu | lut | uti | tio | ion
- revo | evol | volu | olut | luti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving;
"the industrial revolution was also a cultural revolution"
- a single complete turn (axial or orbital);
"the plane made three rotations before it crashed";
"the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year"
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
View all cognitive synonyms for Revolution
|Revolution||the overthrow of a government by those who are governed|
View English words with the unique letters used in revolution. Words With The Letters Eilnortuv
"E-mail revolutionized communication in academe"
|American Revolutionary War|
|American War Of Independence|
|Counterrevolution||a revolution whose aim is to reverse the changes introduced by a previous revolution|
View All Hyponyms For Revolution
Revolution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters