- Middle English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use rich as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Rich is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables article with the letters c, h, i and r, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are r, ri, ric, and ending characters are h, ch, ich, with 4 letters..
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- highly seasoned or containing large amounts of choice ingredients such as butter or sugar or eggs;
"kept gorging on rich foods";
- very productive;
"rich seams of coal"
- marked by richness and fullness of flavor;
"a rich ruby port";
"a robust claret";
"the robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
- of great worth or quality;
"a rich collection of antiques"
"a rich red"
- marked by great fruitfulness;
"a fat land";
"a productive vineyard";
- pleasantly full and mellow;
"a rich tenor voice"
- affording an abundant supply;
"had ample food for the party";
"food is plentiful";
"a plenteous grape harvest";
"a rich supply"
- Article Examples
- having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources);
"blessed with a land rich in minerals";
"rich in ideas";
"rich with cultural interest"
- suggestive of or characterized by great expense;
"a rich display"
- high in mineral content;
having a a high proportion of fuel to air;
"a rich vein of copper", "a rich gas mixture"
- possessing material wealth;
"her father is extremely rich";
"many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
|Rich||highly seasoned or containing large amounts of choice ingredients such as butter or sugar or eggs|
"kept gorging on rich foods"
View English words with the unique letters used in rich. Words With The Letters Chir
View All Names For Rich
|Fancy||fancy was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than imagination|
Rich Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.