- Types Of Speech
- You can use ritz as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ritz
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters i, r, t, and z, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters it. Ritz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ri, rit, and the ending characters are z, tz, itz, ..
- An ostentatiously elegant hotel
- School Grade
- Ritz is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with z, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is ritz a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ritz in Pig Latin is said as "itzray or itzrway".
- r | i | t | z
- ri | it | tz
- rit | itz
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an ostentatiously elegant hotel
- ostentatious display of elegance;
"they put on the ritz"
- Swiss hotelier who created a chain of elegant hotels (1850-1918)
|Ritz||an ostentatiously elegant hotel|
View English words with the unique letters used in ritz. Words With The Letters Irtz
|Hotel||a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services|
View All Names For Ritz
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ritz (4 letters)||13||13||ritz|
|Zither (6 letters)||18 +5||17 +4||zither|
|Tabriz (6 letters)||17 +4||18 +5||tabriz|
|Fritz (5 letters)||17 +4||17 +4||fritz|
Ritz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters