- Types Of Speech
- You can use roman as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Roman
- A 2 syllables article and 5 letters with the letters a, m, n, o, and r, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter m. Roman starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, ro, rom, roma, and the ending characters are n, an, man, oman, ..
- A typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- Is roman a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Roman in Pig Latin is said as "omanray or omanrway".
- r | o | m | a | n
- ro | om | ma | an
- rom | oma | man
- roma | oman
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a typeface used in ancient roman inscriptions
- a resident of modern Rome
- an inhabitant of the ancient roman Empire
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of Rome (especially ancient Rome);
"the old roman wall"
- relating to or characteristic of people of Rome;
"his roman bearing in adversity";
"a roman nose"
- of or relating to or supporting Romanism;
"the roman Catholic Church"
- characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient roman inscriptions
|Ascender||(printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters|
|Awful||causing fear or dread or terror|
"the awful war"
"an awful risk"
"a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"
"the dread presence of the headmaster"
"polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
"a dreadful storm"
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Baptistery||bowl for baptismal water|
|Baptistry||bowl for baptismal water|
|Beard||tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface|
|Belly||the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish|
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Bevel||a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size|
View all cognitive synonyms for Roman
|Manor||the mansion of the lord of the manor|
|Roman||a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions|
|Norma||a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way|
View English words with the unique letters used in roman. Words With The Letters Amnor
View All Names For Roman
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ransom (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||amnors|
|Masonry (7 letters)||12 +5||13 +4||masonry|
|Manor (5 letters)||7||9||norma|
|Maroon (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||amnoor|
|Transom (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||transom|
|Romans (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||amnors|
|Roman (5 letters)||7||9||norma|
|Romany (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +3||romany|
|Romanov (7 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||romanov|
|Norma (5 letters)||7||9||norma|
|Amon Ra (7 letters)|
|Norman (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||norman|
|Rommany (7 letters)||14 +7||16 +7||ammnory|
|Marrano (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||marrano|
|Matron (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||matron|
|Oarsman (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||oarsman|
|Ramsons (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||ramsons|
|Manroot (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||manroot|
|Ramona (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||ramona|
|Romanza (7 letters)||18 +11||20 +11||romanza|
|Romano (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||amnoor|
Roman Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters