- Middle English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use rome as a noun in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Rome is set as a grade six word that starts with r, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters e, m, o and r, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are r, ro, rom, and ending characters are e, me, ome, with 4 letters..
- Noun Examples
- the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
- capital and largest city of Italy;
on the Tiber;
seat of the Roman Catholic Church;
formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
|Rome||the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church|
|More||English statesman who opposed Henry VIII''s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded|
recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
View English words with the unique letters used in rome. Words With The Letters Emor
|Leaders||the body of people who lead a group|
"the national leadership adopted his plan"
|Leadership||the activity of leading|
"his leadership inspired the team"
View All Names For Rome
Rome Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.