- Old English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use rose as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters e, o, r and s, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are r, ro, ros, and ending characters are e, se, ose, with 4 letters..
- Noun Examples
- any of many plants of the genus Rosa
- pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- a dusty pink color
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having a dusty purplish pink color;
"the roseate glow of dawn"
|Rose||any of many plants of the genus Rosa|
|Eros||(Greek mythology) god of love|
son of Aphrodite
identified with Roman Cupid
|Sore||roused to anger|
"stayed huffy a good while"- Mark Twain
"she gets mad when you wake her up so early"
"mad at his friend"
"sore over a remark"
View English words with the unique letters used in rose. Words With The Letters Eors
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Shrub||a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches|
|Briar||a pipe made from the root (briarroot) of the tree heath|
|Brier||evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes|
|Eglantine||Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips|
View All Hyponyms For Rose
|Rosa||large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses|
View All Names For Rose
Rose Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.